Friday, July 19, 2013

Last day....morning

But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong. 2 Corinthians 12:9-10

Man...I'm beat!!! On the way to the job site for the last time. We work a half day today and then off to FABC for a time of celebration and community with our partners. 

Each day, we share learnings with the entire group...sometimes they are funny things that happen on the job site, sometimes they are a little more serious. Today, I feel like God was speaking to me through one in particular. It said:

Being physically exhausted and mentally rested is 100X better than being physically rested and mentally exhausted. 

This is SO true. It was so good to get re-rooted in this idea.  Now how do I replicate this at home!! 

Today, pray that God uses my weakness to do amazing things and that only God will be able to receive the glory!!! 

More to come!




No comments:

Post a Comment